We believe in
Bizsolindia shall live by its value systems evolved by the company over the years and shall
- Live by its value systems both in letter and spirit.
- Keep the interest of the customer above all other considerations and strive to live up to the expectations of the client.
- At all levels undertake and commit that the dealing with all, customers, associates will be fair and without any kind of prejudices based on gender, race, region or any other consideration.
- Follow the rules of the land without fear of any consequences either external or internal at all times.
- Deal severely corruption of any kind at any level.
- Maintain the strictest possible standards of confidentiality to keep any information coming into their possession from its clients at all times.
- Not indulge in any practice which may be considered as cartelisation with the competitors nor will undertake any practice which could be viewed as unethical practices with any external agencies.
- Adopt utmost transparency in all its dealings (both external and internal).
- Do nothing that undermines environmental concerns either within the Organization or outside.
Venkat R. Venkitachalam | FCA, FCS | Chairman×
Manoj Malpani | ACA, ACMA | Senior Advisor×
Manoj Behede | FCA, ACMA | Principal Advisor×
Ashok Nawal | FCMA, Founder×
Hemant Sonar | MBA |Director×
Abhishek Malpani | ACA | Advisor (Aurangabad Operations)×
Preeti Kulkarni | ACA | Senior Advisor×
Monica Joshi | FCA, DISA | President - International Business×
Pravin Arote | Sr. Vice President - Advisory & Operations×
Nanda Barde| ACMA | Advisor (Research & Analysis)×
S. Subhashini |FCMA | Advisor (Chennai Operations)×
Anil Anikhindi | FCMA | Advisor (Kolhapur Operations)×