System audits is the key management tools for achieving the objectives set out in the policy of the organization. A system audit is recommended to evaluate & improve the effectiveness of a system.
We cover following Scope of Work in System Audit.
- To evaluate the organization system against a system standard
- To determine the conformity or non-conformity of the system elements with the specified requirements
- To determine the effectiveness of the implemented system in meeting the specified objectives
- To offer an opportunity for improvement in the system
- To meet statutory and regulatory requirements
- In the latest approach to the systems audit, the auditors are expected to go beyond mere auditing for the compliance by focusing on risk, status, and importance. This means they are expected to make more judgments on what is effective, rather than merely adhering to what is formally prescribed