The exporters are entitled for import of new capital goods under this scheme without payment of custom duties. The exporter can also purchase domestic capital goods under this scheme by obtaining Invalidation letter. The exporter is required to achieve pre-defined level of export which is generally specified in “number of time of duty saved by the exporter”.
We have in-house expert team to assist our clients in,
- Quantifying the benefits under the EPCG Authorisaiton and listing down requirements pertaining to it.
- Obtaining EPCG Authorization from Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
- Guiding w.r.t. documentation and procedural requirement related to EPCG
- Assistance in compliances with DGFT post EPCG
- Getting Export Obligation Discharge certificate and release of Bond after fulfilling export obligation.