What is GST?
- GST i.e. Goods and Services Tax
- Uniform taxation by merging of various Indirect Taxes like Central Excise, Service Tax, VAT, CST etc.
- Game changer and Overhauling of present Indirect Tax Mechanism.
- Dual GST complementing the federal structure in India.
- Enhanced cost competitiveness of goods and services
Why it is important to know GST from Business Perspective?
GST will have impact on,
- Pricing Strategies
- Purchase Policies
- Cash Flow
- Logistic Strategies
- Distribution Network Strategies
- Inter-unit/plant Transfer
- Transitional issues
- Change in existing IT System
Therefore it is important to understand the impact of GST on the business
Knowing GST in advance will give advantage to be first movers to,
- Business Leaders
- Finance Leaders
- Marketing Leaders
- Supply Chain / Logistic Leaders
How Bizsolindia can assist you?
Bizsolindia will be partnering you to decode the GST Law and more specifically can undertake,
- GST awareness sessions for you and your team
- Impact study of GST on your business.
- Crafting business plans in the changed environment
- Suggesting best possible alternative for Working Capital Management
- Transaction Structuring by mapping existing business model.
- Developing SOPs for your business in the changed tax regime.
- Opinion and other advisory.
- Audit and Assurances Services
- Designing IT system and Controls required in the new GST regime.
- Support for ERP implementation in changed environment.
- Handholding for initial period for compliances and documentation.
- Corporate Training Modules designed for your business.
- Assistance in completion of earlier period assessments and assessments under GST.
- Field Support for handling transitional arrangement / credit.