Environmental law is the collection of laws, regulations, agreements and common law that governs how humans interact with their environment. The purpose of environmental law is to protect the environment and create rules for how people can use natural resources. Environmental laws not only aim to protect the environment from harm, but they also determine who can use natural resources and on what terms. Laws may regulate pollution, the use of natural resources, forest protection, mineral harvesting and animal and fish populations.
The National Green Tribunal has been established on 18.10.2010 under the National Green Tribunal Act 2010 for effective and expeditious disposal of cases relating to environmental protection and conservation of forests and other natural resources including enforcement of any legal right relating to environment and giving relief and compensation for damages to persons and property and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. It is a specialized body equipped with the necessary expertise to handle environmental disputes involving multi-disciplinary issues.
Our team would assist in followings:
- Handling of all environmental clearance matters
- Legal advice on all environmental law issues by team of experts
- Consent to establish matters
- Consent to operate matters
- Environmental Impact Assessment matters
- Consent under Air and Water
- Appeals against refusal of consent
- Appeal and Original Applications before the National Green Tribunal (NGT)
- Handling of prosecution matters under Environmental Protection Act
- Online legal advice and legal services for Environmental Services
- Online filing of applications for consent and renewal of consent to operate for industrial units, establishments, projects by experts on environmental laws.
- Legal advice on Anti-dumping laws applications and interpretations in India and other countries of the world under various agreements, conventions.
- Legal advice supported with documentation for all legal compliances under the Environmental Protection Act and all other related notifications for various projects related to construction, industrial production, and other related activities.
- Services related to Obtaining necessary government permissions, permits, and compliance under The Environmental Protection Act, getting the compliance under the Environmental Impact Assessment Authority.
- Pertaining to environmental compliance for industrial establishments, factories, hotels, hospitals, mining projects, construction projects.
- Project approval advice by an Environmental lawyer for environmental impact assessment of the projects and other related permissions.
- Defending and contesting all the matters pertaining to the denial of Consent to Establish or other prosecutions under the Environmental Protection Act, the filing of the appeal, defending of appeal, the filing of petitions before the NGT, High Court, Supreme Court and all other forums.
- Environmental law documentation related to all compliance’s and audits.