In order to encourage the dispersal of industries to lesser developed areas of the State, each state of Government giving package of incentives to New Industrial Units / Expansion / Diversification Units set up in the developing regions of the State under the Scheme ‘Package Scheme of Incentives. The policy envisages grant of fiscal and non-fiscal incentives to the Industrial units with a view to help the units achieve higher, sustainable and inclusive economic growth with emphasis on balanced regional development and employment generation through greater Private and Public Investment in industrial sector.
The following categories of Eligible Industrial Units in the Private Sector, Cooperative Sector, State Public Sector/Joint Sector shall be eligible to be considered for incentives under the PSI- 2019
- Industries listed in the First Schedule of the Industries.
- Manufacturing Enterprises as defined in the MSMED Act, 2006.
- Information Technology Manufacturing Units registered with the Directorate of Industries or the MIDC or the Development Commissioner, Santa Cruz Electronic Export Processing Zone (SEEPZ) or Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) in the State.
- Bio-technology Manufacturing Units as specified by the Government from time to time.
- Mechanized, Food / Agro Processing Industries in the following sectors:
- Dairy, Fruit and Vegetable Processing.
- Grain Processing.
- Fish / Meat / Poultry Processing.
- Consumer foods including Packed foods.
- Non-alcoholic beverages from fruits and vegetables.
We have in-house expert team to assist our clients in above services:
- Advisory on selection of state, if new manufacturing set up has to be made considering all the aspects including additional benefits under the respective State PSI.
- Advisory on effective possession of land (registered sale / lease deed with physical and legal possession),.
- Guiding w.r.t. documentation and procedural requirement related to Package Incentive Scheme.
- Filing of memorandum under MSMEI Act with the concerned District Industries Center (DIC), Directorate of Industries, in the case of micro and small / medium / Large / Mega manufacturing enterprises, as the case may be.
- Filing the application in Form-I for New Unit and Form-IV for Expansion/diversification to the concerned Implementing Agency.
- Obtaining Eligibility Certificate (EC) from Implementing Agency.
- Obtaining Identification Certificate (IC) for the purpose of case of reconciliation of taxes paid from State Commercial Tax Department.
- Filling application for sanction of annual claims of Industrial Promotion Subsidy (IPS), Octroi duty refund, Royalty refund, Reimbursement of EPF & ESI (low HDI districts and zero-VAT units only), and Interest subsidy whichever applicable with the Implementing agency..
- Obtaining Package Incentive Scheme from DIC/ Regional office of the Directorate.
- DIC in case of micro and small manufacturing enterprises.
- Regional office of the Directorate of Industries in case of medium manufacturing enterprises.
- Directorate of Industries, Mumbai in case of Large and mega eligible units.
- Obtaining Industrial Entrepreneur’s Memorandum (IEM).