Bizsolindia Services Private Limited is a Company Promoted by a group of professionals, provides end-to-end solutions in all commercial & labour law related matters. Our expertise is available to our clients locally where and when they are needed. It is an organization driven by a team with rich and varied experience in all managerial disciplines concerning business. What makes Bizsolindia distinctive is the way we apply our knowledge to analyse and evolve innovative and practical solutions which can be benchmarked against measurable parameters in real time and flexible enough to meet the challenges of changing times.
Our expertise services broadly covers the following
- Guidance on Restructuring of CTC considering forthcoming Code on Wages
- Payroll Processing
- Statutory Compliances for Provident Fund, ESIC, Profession Tax, Labour Welfare Fund. (Periodically)
- Computation of Salary TDS & Form 16 for employee
- Full and Final settlement working for Left Employees
- Gratuity Computation & related compliances.
- Monthly MIS on statutory compliances
- Quarterly Audit of existing labour law related record & documentation
- Drafting & vetting various agreements
- Drafting the Employee Handbook
- Drafting Code of Ethics, Internal HR Policies etc.
- Reviewing of Standing Order & Approval thereof
- Updates on changes in Labour Laws
- Training on Labour Law compliances
We undertake Labour Law Compliance obligation on Retainership basis with respect to existing Labour Laws & forthcoming new four Codes.
Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Services
We ensure seamless flow of work, smooth functioning and provide trained manpower offsite and on site for undertaking Labour Laws & HR related of functions of the organization with full sense of responsibility defined.”
- Weathering the FX Storm (November 2018) November 2, 2018Mr. Adwait Venkitachalam
- Confused Clarity :The US Presidential Elections (November 2016) November 5, 2016Mr. Adwait Venkitachalam
- Brexit: The Imperialist Impasse (June 2016) June 1, 2016Mr. Adwait Venkitachalam
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Auditor under Companies Act 2013 (February 2016) February 4, 2016CMA Ashok Nawal