Taxation is an important aspect of any business activity and India being an emerging economy is witnessing rapid changes in tax laws . The tax changes or clarification may have retrospective implication on the transactions. The organization needs to be informed with these evolving changes so as to take decisions. The income tax act offers fiscal benefits like exemptions, weighted deductions on expenditures. These benefits can substantially improve return on the investment on any project.
Our highly experienced team of professionals has been advising and assisting companies across a spectrum of matters relating to,
- Direct Tax Advisory and Consultancy,
- Tax Audit & Certifications
- TDS & Other Compliances,
- Corporate & Individual Return Filling
- Tax Health Check-up
- Due Diligence
- Withholding Tax& Advance Tax
- Cross Boarder Taxation (Transfer Pricing Strategies and Compliances) and
- Appeals & Representation
- CSR Compliances
We provide tax solutions for complex transactions or business arrangements, tax planning for business reorganizations, tax planning for projects like SEZ, infrastructure project etc. We provide on call support on direct tax advisory, assistance in corporate tax compliances ranging from advance tax computations, preparation and filing of returns, assistance with documentation requirements to support the planning and positions adopted.
Direct Tax Report has been prepared by the Task Force & submitted to Finance Minister, we all are looking for the final outcome which will be a very positive step in simplification of Direct Taxes. We at Bizsol will be closely monitoring the outcome & will be early adapters of the new law.
- Article on "Treatment of Write Back Amount in GST Era” by CMA Ashok Nawal, Founder, Bizsolindia Services Pvt. Ltd (August 2019) August 7, 2019CMA Ashok Nawal
- Article on "Treatment of Secondary or Post-Sales Discount under GST" by CMA Ashok Nawal, Founder, Bizsolindia Services Pvt. Ltd (July 2019) July 9, 2019CMA Ashok Nawal
- Overview of GST Council Recommendations – 31st Meeting (January 2019) January 7, 2019CA Manoj Malpani
- Have you not availed any ITC of F.Y. 2017-18? (November 2018) October 30, 2018CMA Ashok Nawal
- Article on "Whether Integrated Accounting is necessary in GST Regime" September 5, 2018CMA Ashok Nawal
- Article on “GST Returns” by CMA Ashok Nawal August 13, 2018CMA Ashok Nawal
- Article on “Solutions by GST Council on the difficulties faced by Trade & Industries” by CMA Ashok Nawal August 13, 2018CMA Ashok Nawal
- Article on "Refund of GST paid by Exporters on Inward Supplies or Outward Supplies" – June 2018 June 1, 2018CMA Ashok Nawal
- Article on "Un-resolved Issues of the Exporters in GST Regime" June 2018 June 1, 2018CMA Ashok Nawal
- Be Compliant under GST – Steps to Ensure – April 2018 April 3, 2018CMA Ashok Nawal