We provide following services under Companies Act 2013 and Business Planning, structuring & restructuring, Advisory Services
Corporate Governance and Secretarial Services
- Corporate Governance Services
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Secretarial/ Compliance Audit and certification Services
Corporate Laws Advisory and Representation Services
- Corporate Laws Advisory Services
- Representation Services
- Arbitration & Conciliation Services
Financial Market Services
- Public Issue, listing and Securities Management
- Takeover Code, Insider trading, Mergers & Amalgamation
- Securities Compliance and Certification Services
- International Trade & WTO Services
We also provide comprehensive services under Companies Act including Compliances thereof :
- Process for Incorporation of Company (Public company, Private company, small company,one Person Company,Section 8 Companies) as per Companies Act, 2013 and matters related to that.
- Incorporation of LLP as per Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 and matters related to that.
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, LLP agreements
- Change in Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Change in LLP Agreement and matters related to that.
- Conversion of Private Limited Company into LLP,Conversion of Partnership into Private Limited, Conversion of LLP into Private limited Company.
- Annual Filing of Companies (consolidated and XBRL),FLA (Annual Return on Foreign Liabilities and Assets) and Annual Filing of LLP.
- Annual Return of a Foreign company
- Change in Directors (Appointment and resignation) w.r.t. Companies as well as LLP.
- Appointment of Managing/whole time Director, paying any remuneration to them
- Change in Authorised / Paid Capital (Further issue of share, Bonus issue of shares, Buy-back of shares, Private Placement, Issue and redemption of Preference shares)
- Allotment of new shares/effecting transfer of existing shares/making invitation to subscribe for shares / debentures.
- Matters relating to dividend and Investor Education Protection Fund and compliance with respect to the same.
- Shifting and change of Registered office within city, outside city within the state and outside the state.
- Procedure for winding-up of companies
- Assignment relating to Merger, takeover and amalgamation of companies.
- Matters pertaining to CG/ RD / NCLT.
- Changing of status of Company into Dormant Company.
- Application for striking off the name of company and LLP.
- Notice of intimation of Order of Court/ Tribunal/CLB/ Central Government to the Registrar
- Application for reservation/ renewal of name by a Foreign Limited Liability Partnership (FLLP) or Foreign Company and matters related to that.
- Opening & Closing of Bank Account/Change in signatories of Bank Account.
- Taking/ repaying loans from Banks/Financial Institutions and hypothecation of any asset of the company .
- Changing any term of loan, which was taken earlier.
- Executing documents under common seal of the company
- Appointment and Change in the Auditors of the Company or in their composition
- Handling Bank matters such as registration of charges (creation, modification and satisfaction of charges), matters relating to charges and preparing companies search report for Bank and ROC purpose.
- Preparation of Company Search Report and charge report
- Drafting of minutes of Board meeting and General meetings,resolutions and various agreements on behalf of for submission toBanks/other companies/ Government departments
- Filing Return of deposits
- Obtaining Digital Signatures of Directors and Professionals.
- Obtaining Directors’ Identification Number (DIN).
- Due Diligence of companies
- Preparation and Maintain Statutory Records as per Companies Act
The list is not exhaustive but is illustrative of the regular events done by the Company which includes other events as per Companies Act, 2013.