We internal expert team takes care of all these requirement and procedures. We endeavor to provide our clients ready to operate business set-up in the shortest time frame.We assist our clients for ensuring various compliances under the Companies Act, 2013 or Limited Liability Partnership Act after the formation of a company or LLP.
We also provide services w.r.t.Companies Act 2013 and rules & regulations there under covering :
- Formation of Companies, Foreign Subsidiary Companies, Section 8 Companies, One Person Companies, LLP’s etc.
- Maintenance of all statutory registers, Minutes Books etc. for companies.
- Filing of Annual Returns and Financials Statements with ROC (XBRL and Non-XBRL) of companies and LLP’s.
- Law Secretarial Audits.
- Closure of LLP’s and Companies through Fast Track Scheme.
- Conversion of Pvt Ltd. Companies to LLP
- All company law compliances i.e. Change in name, Change in registered office, Appointments, Cessation and Changes in Directors and KMP, increase in Authorized Share Capital, Issue of shares, Transfer of shares, Alteration of Memorandum and Article of Association etc.
- All LLP Act compliances i.e. drafting of initial LLP Agreements, Supplementary LLP Agreements for changes, Change in name of LLP, Change in registered office, Appointments, Cessassion and changes in Partner and Designated Partners, Increase in Contributions etc.
- Weathering the FX Storm (November 2018) November 2, 2018Mr. Adwait Venkitachalam
- Confused Clarity :The US Presidential Elections (November 2016) November 5, 2016Mr. Adwait Venkitachalam
- Brexit: The Imperialist Impasse (June 2016) June 1, 2016Mr. Adwait Venkitachalam
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Auditor under Companies Act 2013 (February 2016) February 4, 2016CMA Ashok Nawal